Pleasant Valley Pistachios LLC is part of the West Hills Farm Services, Inc. family. They specialize in tree-crops including pistachios and almonds in the greater Central California region. West Hills manages farms all over Fresno, Kings, Madera, and Kern counties and millions of dollars in crops, equipment and personnel. The unique implementation of Net Energy Metering Aggregation (NEMA) devised by CalCom Solar fit perfectly with Pleasant Valley Pistachios’ efforts to achieve new efficiencies, especially in the area of energy.
- 576 kilowatt Ground Mount System
- $100,000 annual energy savings
- $100,000 annual energy savings and cash flow positive starting in year one
- Solar power integrated with Pleasant Valley Pistachios’ participation in PG&E energy mitigation programs to achieve maximum savings and ROI
- One of first solar Ag installations in California to capitalize on the flexibility and higher ROI of Net Energy Metering Aggregation (NEMA)